Become a Member of the Turner Society
Members gain access to all Society events, including lectures by leading experts on Turner, visits to the Clore Gallery for the Turner Collection in London, and trips to important private collections not generally open to the public.
In addition, members receive the Society’s magazine, Turner Society News. Edited by art historian Cecilia Powell, it carries illustrated features, articles, exhibition and book reviews, and news items about the artist, his times and his works.
Becoming a Member
Or purchase online now.
Subscriptions with effect from 1 July 2016
1. UK Individual Member
2. Overseas Individual Member (surface mail)
3. Overseas Individual Member (air mail)
4. Additional member at same address
5. UK Corporate Member
6. Overseas Corporate Member (surface mail)
7. Overseas Corporate Member (air mail)
8. Life Member (single lump sum payment)